Carriers & Cloth Diapers
Baby (and toddler!) carriers and cloth diapers are popular items which hold their value extremely well in and have thriving resale markets. In recognition of this we allow our consignors to keep 90% of their sales for these items!
- Consignors will receive 90% of the sale price on carriers & cloth diapers they consign that are categorized under "Carriers" or "Cloth Diapers". Consignors will receive their normal sale percentage (65-80%) for all other sales.
- Woven wraps can be presented how ever you like. Some ideas are to store in a Ziploc bag or roll the wrap and put a zip tie around the middle to hold it shut.
- Please be careful attaching tags to your carriers to ensure they are not damaged! Rubber bands or zip ties may be good options to wrap around a part of the carrier and through your tag, or using a safety pin to attach you tag to the carrier's tag (if it has one) may be a good option.
- Please be careful attaching tags to cloth diapers to ensure they are not damaged! Putting your diaper(s) in a bag and attaching your tag to the bag may be a good option, or tag in a strategic location so the waterproofness of the diaper is not compromised.
- All carriers must be free of structural damage and must not be recalled.